SBI Online Internet Banking: The State Bank of India provides various banking products and services to individuals, commercial enterprises, corporates, public bodies, and institutional customers in India and internationally. The company operates through Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance Business, and Other Banking Operations segments. It operates through a network of 24,017 branches and 59,263 ATMs. The company was founded in 1806 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. There are a lot of services provided by State Bank of India, a detailed list is provided below.
SBI was ranked as the top bank in India based on tier 1 capital by The Banker magazine in a 2014 ranking. SBI was ranked 232nd in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world’s biggest corporations for the year 2016. State Bank of India merged itself with five associate banks on April 1 of 2016 to become the 45th largest bank in the world. The five associate banks are State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Hyderabad. It is estimated that after the merger, SBI had a combined balance sheet size of ₹41 lakh crore, with 22,500 branches and 58,000 ATMs servicing over 50 crore customers.
SBI Personal Banking E – Deposits
The SBI Personal Online / Internet Banking can help you to perform the following E- Deposit Actions provided below:
- SBI Flexi Deposits
- E-Annuity Deposit Scheme
- E-TDR/e-STDR under income tax saving scheme
- E-Recurring Deposits
SBI Net Banking Login
Before you try to log in, kindly check whether Internet Banking is active on your account. If it is not active don’t panic it is an easy process to get it.
- Visit your state bank of India Home Branch (The branch you have your account)
- Fill the application for online / internet banking service.
- Within a week you will receive your internet banking login user id and password.
If you don’t know how to login SBI Personal Banking, Don’t worry feel free to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) by clicking on this official website.
- On the very left side, you will see an option for “Personal Banking” Login
- Then click on “Login” button
- A new window will appear with following messages
- After reading the messages you can click the “Continue To Login” button
- Then a new window will appear which will ask you to enter username & password
- Enter your Username (NOTE: Username and password are case-sensitive)
- Enter your Password
- Click on the “Login” Button
- If you made a mistake while entering username or password then click on “Reset” Button
- Then re-enter your username and password
- Once you entered a correct login username and password and click the login button
- Then you will reach your internet banking dashboard
- Now you can perform/avail all the facilities of SBI Login – Personal banking which is mentioned above on the page
SBI App Login and Features
You can Download the app both on ios and Android platform. Go to your respective AppStore or Play store to get the app.
How to generate your username and password
- Go to official website scroll down to see the download options or download SBI Card mobile app from your stores
- Then click on “First-time user” link
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, and your date of birth and click on “Generate OTP”.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on “Proceed” again
- Set your preferred user ID, password and confirm the password.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Confirm’
- Your username and password are generated.
- You can log in to the SBI Card Mobile App with the same user ID and password you use for your SBI Card Online account
- Features Available in the app are:
- Account Summary
- Card Statement
- Unbilled Transactions
- Payment History
- Rewards Point Summary
- Hot Deals
- Place service requests for following:
- Contact/email id Update
- Physical Address Change
- Manage PIN
- E-statement Subscription
- Duplicate Statement
- Block Lost/Stolen card
- Replace/Reissue of card
- Activate International Usage
- Credit Limit Increase(available to eligible cardholders only)
- Card Upgrade (available to eligible cardholders only)
- Place request for Cross-sell booking:
- Balance Transfer/Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
- Encash (available to eligible cardholders only)
- Redeem reward points
- Now register for online account access through Mobile App also
- E-STORE section which helps you book your travel with special discounts.
To register your complaints, use any of the following options as per your convenience. Visit their Contact us page for further details by clicking on this official page.
- Dial 1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02(Prefix local the STD code)
or 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- You can your SBI balance here: SBI Balance check
Their executives are available 8 AM – 8 PM from Monday to Saturday
Write To Them
- Manager- Customer Services: SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
What are the personal banking services
It offers personal banking services, including:
- Current accounts
- Savings accounts
- Term deposits
- Recurring deposits
- Home loan
- Auto loan
- Education loan
- Personal loans
- As well as loans against property and securities
- Wealth management
- Mobile and Internet banking,
- Foreign inward remittance
- The safe deposit locker
- The public provident fund
- Money transfer
- Mobile wallet services
- Cards(Credit & Debit cards)
- Inflation-indexed national savings securities cumulative bonds.
- Smart Payout Card
- State Bank Virtual Card
- Online State Bank Application Form
- Online Fixed Deposit Under Income Tax Savings Scheme
- And Online Tax Payments
What are the Corporate Banking Services
The company also provides corporate banking services comprising:
- Corporate accounts
- Working capital
- Project finance
- Term loans
- Deferred payment guarantees
- Corporate loans
- Structured finance
- Dealer and channel financing
- Equipment leasing
- Loan syndication
- Construction equipment loans
- Financing Indian firms overseas subsidiaries or JVs
- Cash management products
- As well as export and cash and letters of credit products
What are the NRI and SME services
In addition, it offers NRI services, including accounts and deposits, remittances, investments, and loans; agricultural banking and microcredit to agriculturists and farmers; loans, supply chain finance, and deposits and transaction banking services for SME customers; and international banking services.
Further, the company provides
- Bill payment
- MICR services
- Credit cards
- Mutual funds
- Merchant banking
- Trustee business
- Security trading
- Pension fund management
- Custodial services,
- As well as primary dealership services in the money market.
SBI Personal Banking Fund / Payment Transfer Service
Different types of funds transfer facilities available are:
- With the help of SBI Personal Banking, an account holder can transfer funds/payments with ease.
- Intra – Bank Fund transfer (SBI TO SBI)
- NEFT Funds / payments transfer
- RTGS Funds Transfer
- IMPS Payments
- NRI eZ Trade Funds Transfer