The State Bank of India provides various banking products and services to individuals, commercial enterprises, corporates, public bodies, and institutional customers in India and internationally. The company operates through Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance Business, and Other Banking Operations segments. It operates through a network of 24,017 branches and 59,263 ATMs. The company was founded in 1806 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. There are a lot of services provided by State Bank of India, a detailed list is provided below.
SBI was ranked as the top bank in India based on tier 1 capital by The Banker magazine in a 2014 ranking. SBI was ranked 232nd in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world’s biggest corporations for the year 2016. State Bank of India merged itself with five associate banks on April 1 of 2016 to become the 45th largest bank in the world. The five associate banks are State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Hyderabad. It is estimated that after the merger, SBI had a combined balance sheet size of ₹41 lakh crore, with 22,500 branches and 58,000 ATMs servicing over 50 crore customers.
Advantages of Using Credit cards
There are a lot of advantages when it comes to using credit cards few of them are mentioned below.
- Fastest application processing time.
- Easy documentation process.
- Gain maximum profit with high purchase limit.
- Online payment facility available.
- Cash withdrawal facility from ATMs.
- Easy bill payment options, balance transfer, online shopping, flexible-pay etc.
- Get Reward points for performing transactions.
- Metro cities applicants should have minimum Rs.18500/- per month income.
- On the basis of your SBI account, you can apply for SBI credit card.
- Must be a salaried or self-employed person.
- Must have regular Income.
- You should have your ID card, income proofs documents and address proof.
- You should be an individual earning person.
- AgeLimit: 21 to 60 years of age at the time of application.
Types of SBI Credit Cards
- SBI Premium Credit Cards:
- SBI Signature Card,
- SBI Signature Contactless Card
- BI Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Signature Card
- SBI Travel and Shopping Credit Cards:
- SimplySAVE SBI card
- SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
- Fbb SBI StyleUP Card
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Yatra SBI Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- SBI Classic Credit Cards:
- SBI Gold Card
- SBI Advantage Plus Card
- SBI Advantage Gold Card
- SBI Corporate Credit Cards:
- SBI Platinum Corporate Card
- SBI Signature Corporate Card
- SBI Corporate Utility Card
How to Login for Credit Card
Nowadays, it is very easy to avail a credit card if you meet the eligibility criteria. You do not need to visit SBI bank branch for the purpose and credit card application can be made SBI online. You can visit the web portal of the bank and apply for a credit card by filling out some basic details like name, email ID, contact number, income, address, etc. You will get a call from a credit card representative of the bank who will guide you through the process. A representative will also come to collect your documents at your doorstep.
- Open your browser and copy paste this URL: www.sbicard.com or click on this official website.
- Click on “Apply official website of SBI Credit” button.
- Now select the card according to your needs by clicking on “Apply Now” link.
- After selecting the card you just need to share your details such as Name, Date of Birth, City, Occupation, Qualification, Annual Income, Pan Number, Email ID, and Mobile Number and at last Enter OTP.
- Check above fills information and click on “Next Step”.
- In the third step “get an instant decision”.
- Call from BSNL/MTNL Lines: 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290 (Toll-Free).
- From All Other Lines with STD codes: 39 02 02 02.
- For lost and stolen card support: 1800 180 1290 (toll-free).
- IRCTC SBI Credit Card Helpline: Phone: 39 02 12 12(with local STD code) and 1800 180 1295 (toll-free from BSNL/MTNL lines).
- Correspondence: SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001 and Head office: SBI Card, Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India.